Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I'm tired...



So... today.... what did I do? I worked, then came home and slept! I wasn't going too... I was actually quite turned off by that idea, but I did and ended up sleeping for three hours. oops! Oh well...tonight turned out to be pretty fun! We ( as in Candice, Kyle and I) had a few friends come over and we watched the movie Knowing. Pretty sure I didn't get any of it.... probably because everyone was making fun of it the whole time.... (spoiler alert!) and by the time it was over, I felt so sad because everyone dies in the end. Oh, and it's about aliens. Right. Anyways, it turned out to be funny because my brother Kyle is the King of making depressing movies become ridiculous and halarious... so ya, for the rest of the night we quoted funny movies and shows! I loved it! It seems that those nights are the best! Well, I'm pretty tired, even though I did take a nap today... so, I'm going to bed! Goodnight!