Friday, July 17, 2009
That's what I thought!
So.... this blogging thing is harder to find time for than I thought it would be, but it's ok... I'm going to keep it up as much as I can! So, there has been a lot going on since I last wrote and that is probably why I haven't been as faithful to this as I thought I could be, but anyways my fam, friends and I have all been having a lot of fun! I have been to campfires, parties, lagoon, movies, the lake boating and a whole ton of other stuff! I finally feel like I am having a summer! Yay! Oh, and my sister Carly just got back yesterday from Hawaii! Man, I was just green with jealous rage! jk :) I want to go to Hawaii way bad though!!! That would be so sweet!! So, Carly totally loaded us up with tons of stuff ! She got us necklaces, shirts, locals flip flops, chocolate, and cute window stickers! She is so great! She seemed to have had a really good time! Well, I can't say that I have had as much fun as going to Hawaii, but it has been so much fun to spend time with friends and family! I love them all very much! Oh, and I saw Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince! I LOVED it!! They didn't stay 100% accurate with the book... and it kinda bugged me the first time I watched it, so, I decided to go see it again and it was sooooooooo much better! I've kinda thrown out the books when it comes to the movies now because it's almost impossible for them to film it word for word. Ugh, could you imagine watching a Harry Potter movie that was exactly like the book?! It would be 15 hours long!! Ew... no thanks! anyways... I really think it was the best movie out of all of them and now I am so excited for the last movies to come out! Wow, they are almost done with all the movies! Crazy!!! Well, I think I'm gonna peace.... I'll write to you later!
