Sunday, July 5, 2009

Smile.... it's Sunday!

Don't you love when you have an oppurtunity to sleep in?! I know I do! I think all the stress and craziness that went on last week really wore out me and my family! I slept in until about 10:30 a.m. this morning and it was AMAZING! I was so grateful for it! Anyways, today was a really good day to think about things that are important to me. I pondered for quite a while about a lot of things and I wanted to prioritized some of the things that are an important part of my life.... so here is my top ten list.

1. Heavenly Father & Jesus Christ
2. My testimony
3. My family and the relationship I have with them
4. My friends
5. My education...(there is a long story involved with this one)
6. My health
7. My goals with work
8. Being happy and loving to those around me
9. Being kind towards all of God's creations
10. To find ways to serve others.


So, there you have it! These things are truly important to me and I hope that no matter what I will always keep my priorities in order! That seems to make my life easier when I am doing things the right way and focusing on what's most important! oh, and number 5... I will let you know about that one later when I am not so tired! Well, it's been real! Good night!