Friday, July 3, 2009

Well, here I am!

Wow.... I seriously didn't think that I would ever even consider getting a blog... but I don't know... maybe I just felt that I could write a little bit easier on here than actually in my journal, which I haven't written in for months! I know, I know.... shocking. I'm probably going to regret that later in life, but its okay! I'll just add that on to my list of regrets and then move on! Cool beans. So, if this doesn't make any sense, it is because I am extremely tired, my right contact is completely fuzzy and glued to my iris and ya.... I can't really think of any more excuses. So, anyways! Today was actually pretty fun! well, it started slow, but built up into a pretty great day! I went to work this morning as usual and seriously wanted to find some form of entertainment while I was there, so luckily for me my boss's little boys were back behind the front desk with me and my co-worker/friend Aubrey and while we were there I decided to show them that I knew how to juggle! They thought it was the coolest thing they had ever seen and they were determined to figure out how to do it after I showed off to them! It was the cutest thing! Next thing I knew I was seeing raquetballs flying all around the front desk and in the lobby! I had a few close calls of getting lobbed right in the face too... but seriously I thought it was soooo much fun, and they seemed to be having a pretty good time too! So.... that turned out to be pretty cool, but of course I had to go back to reality and help patrons at the desk and I had this totally obnoxious lady yell at me over a stupid book she lost, so that kinda ruined my fun, but oh well.... I just wish that she could have seen me juggle; she probably wouldn't have gotten so angry and just maybe she would have laughed! Well, after work I went home and decided that I wanted to soak in some sun because the weather this whole week has been dark and rainy... so I changed into my swim suit and right before I was gonna go outside, the doorbell rang, so I quickly pulled on a jacket and opened the door to find many of my relatives standing outside the door! I remembered why they were coming over.... my big sister Kendall was going through the temple today! So, they came inside and made themselves at home and I got talking to my grandma and my aunts and it turned out to be a very good conversation. I love being able to spend time with family! They seem to know how to make me feel so much better about myself and the decisions I am making in my life... but anyways they left for the temple and I finally went outside to lay out. Ugh, that didn't last long. It was a lot hotter outside than I expected and my dogs were burning up too so I took the hose and soaked them with the cool water... They didn't like it at first, but they were definitely grateful after laying out in the sun again. Anyways.... (sorry this is so dragged out) I talked to Carly for a little while and then went to the swim meet with Logan. That was fun, but I felt really bad for a lot of the swimmers because this meet seemed to wear everyone out like crazy, but overall they seemed to do pretty well. After the meet Logan, Carly, and I went over to Wingers to find the rest of our extended family and some of our immediate family sitting at the longest table in the restaurant so we could eat some dang good food. That was fun. :) We then went home only to quickly leave again with Car's best friend Zach Anderson! So, it was me, Ken, Car, Log, and Zach....to go see Ice Age 3 at Jordan Commons theater... that was definitely memorable! Oh man, I haven't laughed so hard in the longest time! It was great! I love spending time with my sibs plus friends! We always end up talking about the funniest/stupidest crap! Well, now I am home...typing on my new blog. Sweet. I am tired. But, I have had a pretty great day, even though it was weird! Well, tomorrow's, I mean today is the fourth of July! Yay for Independance Day!! I hope I'll see some sweet fireworks! Well, I'm gonna go to bed now! Yay for sleep!! Good Night!! :D TTYL!