Saturday, July 4, 2009

Independence Day!

So, it's the fourth of July.... yay. (notice how excited I am) No... don't get me wrong! I love everything about Independence day, but just today in general has definitely not been the best. Candice and I kinda got in a fight late last night, so that didn't put me in the best mood this morning. I tried to blow it off and make things better, but it just seems that when I am trying to let go of one thing, everything else in my day seems to get worse! I am not trying to be negative, but it is like one bad thing is followed by another and another until you are in a downward spiral of crap! I guess I just need to tough it out and it will get better eventually today, but just right now I am kinda irritated. I think I am kinda burned out from work and other things right now too. I think I need a break! Anyways, sorry for venting... I hope that tonight is great! All I want to do is chill outside on a blanket and watch some amazing fireworks!!! That sounds really good to me!!
Patriotic Pride